Welcome to TaskLabels! Your use of TaskLabels’s software, services and web sites is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and TaskLabels. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
Although we may attempt to notify you via email when major changes are made, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms. TaskLabels may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. If you do not accept and abide by this Agreement, you may not use the TaskLabels service. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third party rights or benefits.
- Description of Service. TaskLabels is a productivity tool (the “Service”) published through Unchained Apps, Ltd., www.unchainedapps.com. You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. TaskLabels disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. TaskLabels also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
- Personal Use. The Service is made available to you for your personal use only. Due to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (which is available athttp://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm), you must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Service. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. TaskLabels reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
- Content of the Service. TaskLabels takes no responsibility for third party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does TaskLabels have any obligation to monitor such third party content. TaskLabels reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement. TaskLabels also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of TaskLabels, its users and the public. TaskLabels will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property Rights.TaskLabels’s Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that TaskLabels owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (the”TaskLabels Rights”), and such TaskLabels Rights are protected by international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. The TaskLabels Rights include rights to (i) the Service developed and provided by TaskLabels; and (ii) all software associated with the Service. Your Intellectual Property Rights. TaskLabels does not claim any ownership in any of the content that you upload, transmit or store in your TaskLabels account unless it has been granted permission. We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to TaskLabels to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
- Account Inactivity. After a period of inactivity, whereby a user fails to login to an account for a period of nine months, TaskLabels reserves the right to disable or terminate the account. If an account has been deactivated for inactivity, the username associated with that account may be given to another user without notice to you or such other party.
- Termination; Cancellation. You may cancel your use of the Services and/or terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time by providing notice to TaskLabels at support@TaskLabels.com; provided, however, that a terminated account may continue to exist for up to two business days before such cancellation takes effect. TaskLabels may at any time and for any reason terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system. Except as set forth above or unless TaskLabels has previously canceled or terminated your use of the Services (in which case subsequent notice by TaskLabels shall not be required), TaskLabels will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon TaskLabels’s delivery of such notice. Sections 3, 4, 5, 7, and 9 – 11 of the Agreement shall survive expiration or termination.
- Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify TaskLabels, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, TaskLabels will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. Any claims, legal proceeding or litigation arising in connection with the Service will be brought solely in the United States, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.